Recently, a friend of mine used his life savings to purchase a motorcycle. He was so happy to finally own a motorcycle. He cheerfully narrated to me how happy he was to finally quit employment and become self-employed. He even envisioned starting a drop-shipping business. I was so happy for him. However, his joy was cut short less than a month later. This happened when he parked his motorcycle outside a cafe to take a snack. He came out to find his new bike missing.
He reported the matter to the police. He later came to share his frustration with me. We tried to trace the bike through all available avenues. It was during this search that I learned about GPS tracking devices. Fast forward, today my friend and I learned from the sad experience and have invested in GPS trackers. We help motor-vehicle owners protect their valuables by having their vehicles tracked.
First things first, have you heard about GPS trackers and the significant importance of these technologies? Well, let me outline just but a few of them. First of all, what is a GPS tracker? A GPS tracking unit (also known as geo-tracking unit, satellite tracking unit, or simply tracker) is a navigation device normally attached to a vehicle, asset, pet or even a person.
The device uses satellite navigation to determine its movement and its WGS84 UTM geographic position to determine its location. GPS trackers connect to a series of satellites to determine location. The tracker uses a process called trilateration which uses the position of three or more satellites from the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) network and its distance from them to determine latitude, longitude, elevation, and time.
- No monthly or yearly subscription fees.
- The GPS trackers work based on GPS + LBS + GSM and have worldwide coverage
- They have the ability to show real-time tracking, show location information automatically.
- Free GSM card to give you unlimited data coverage
- Includes motorcycle / Car alarm in case it is tampered with
- Geo-fence alarm. It will alert you when the asset has entered or exited defined areas.
- Over-speed alarm. You will get an alert if your vehicle exceeds a speed limit set by you.
- An inbuilt battery of 350mAh. This ensures that the asset is still visible on your phone / computer even if the vehicle has been switched off.
- Ability to monitor your asset using SMS or internet
- A team of friendly experts you can consult
Summary of Features and Functions
- No hidden fees
- Real-time Google Map
- SOS button
- Geo-fence, movement alert and over-speed alert
- Low-battery alert, power-off alert
- Door open / ACC / shock alert
- Remotely shutdown engine by SMS
- Show current location with Google Map link on Mobile phone
- Get absolute location with street name
- Supports 2GB TF card to store / upload data
- Supports fuel sensor
- Track by mobile phone / computers / website platform
As the old adage goes, it is better to be safe than sorry. Do not wait until you lose your valuables. Should you be interested in getting more information, please give as a call, text or whatsApp via 0712359215.
You can also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be more than happy to set up a meeting with you and help secure your asset.